- 例句 specify
- the /b to specify -and- .
- To is to specify, to ; and this 'something' is, it bafflingly and yet bafflingly .
- If you don't specify a of , the is 1.
- If you don't specify a of , it to 1.
- ISCs to their by - to specify , but the in the ISCs to .
- of our company's are , but the IT the in his to specify their .
- Specify a of *.BMP to .
- Buzby’s an of “activities” — it does not specify whether are — in subcamps at Guantánamo.
- from specify prechondrogenic in - , which then into [1 ].
- 例句 specifies
- … 1962 , p63, specifies the : , altho, , , apolog, burocracy, burocratic, …
- In the , “The arrived”, the “ arrived” specifies the of the , “The ”.
- , while 1 for 516 , 3 for 1,625 . A or specifies the . ... , although NP 525 , 1 for only 516 .
- 例句 specified
- The building's to and specified than , in - and to for some .
- is a in , specified by the x, y, z, and t.
- It that the is not , and that the specified there is an in the class which the with this .
- Your it has been for the specified of . — Corp, and to (2001)
- overspecified one that will be because it is specified in a ...
- A is overspecified when it is in a where a would have been .
- We can't for the to for than the specified .
- A ‘satisficing’ , a that will at some specified its .
- were to those specified in the deimmunization , though all - were to in the for to the ’s .
- 例句 specifying
- to specifying the and , you can them by the (:) . This is to as consing.WB
- In a by a , he that his would a antibailout , one to the specifying the of the .
- , an - the of by specifying (Nuclear receptor, coregulator, ligand) or by or in autosuggest .
Examples of specifies in a Sentence
Other Vocabulary形似词 (Look-Alike Words)