historian 范例EN[hɪˈstɔəɹɪən] [hɪˈstɔːɹɪən] [hɪˈstɔɹiən]
- 例句 historian
- A historian, she in the of .
- was a historian in the of .
- her , , of , are a , S. of , a - historian; and a stepgranddaughter.
- Gershenzon, a historian, Novosti: “In the of the Bolshoi has its , , unordinariness in .
- , from + -an historian, from + -an
- , , historian and Friedrich .
- 例句 historians
- Her acontextual did not her to historians.
- Magoon's in was in a by historians for .
- The nonpainting of those have been and valorized by , historians and .
- I because when historians of any to , they a counterinterpretation.
- By of it, historians could the that them, and the declensionism - the for the
- a in , having been a - for 2 (May, 1953 - May, 1955, historians, don't forget those dates!) I that I the of any of the - editor's .
- [ …] of a , who, his , to by on historians and gypsie .
- Historians when the to and .
- Historians his of the .
Examples of historian in a Sentence
- en historians