- 例句 coast
- Shoppers at supercenters are usually between the ages of 25 and 49, and more likely to live in the South or Midwest than on either coast.
- the trendings of the coast
- Nine riders [ … ] dropped out with injuries sustained in two crashes during the 136km trip from suburban Adelaide through the Clare Valley winegrowing region to Victor Harbour on the coast.
- As the tract of country they intended to maraud was far in the Moorish territories near the coast of the Mediterranean, they did not arrive until late in the following day.
- 例句 coasts
- Our second front will, in fact, comprise both the Atlantic and Mediterranean coasts of Europe, and we can push either right-handed, left-handed, or both-handed as our resources and circumstances permit.
- For the past decade, the politics of the country has been defined by this map — a conservative heartland and two bracketlike liberal coasts.
- He just coasts through life like it doesn't mean a thing.
- [ …] [A]n unrelenting U-Boat warfarewas havocing the coasts, the hope and prayer of a stricket world was America, the Yankees.
- 例句 coasted
- He shifted his car out of gear, at the top of the hill, and coasted down in Mexican overdrive.
- 例句 coasting
- The vessels, which were fitted out entirely for coasting voyages, were large, undecked, the seams fastened with cords made of the cocoa fibres, and the timbers in the same manner.
Examples of coasts in a Sentence