character 范例EN[ˈkɛɹəktɚ] [ˈkʰæɹəktɚ] [ˈkæɹəktə]
名性格, 特性, 角色
- 例句 character
- Paul's faith was at this crisis in his spiritual illumination more Abrahamic than Christlike in its character.
- Clinal variation in the size of the secondary sexual character may be due to the effects of the Fisher or the handicap process.
- Conceited wit showed its character towards the end of the fifteenth century in the work of poets who made it their aim to exercise their hearers' minds with cleaver plays of metaphor and ingenious reasoning.
- Indeed, it seems to me that the special character of non-conceptually contentful perceptual states entails that all perceptual states contain non-conceptual content in this essentially distinct sense [ … ] .
- The dusty-pink replacement windows, although thoughtfully designed, have much larger panes and a machine-made character, in contrast to the craftlike work on the rest of the building.
- "He's a highly intelligent boy but a bit of a different character," says Alan Peiper, the Australian who directs the big American team Columbia-Highroad, for which Hansen is a darkhorse contender in the Tour Down Under.
- Line spoken by character played by John Travolta in the movie Broken Arrow.
- A noble instance of this attribute of the decisive character. -J. Foster.
- The duplivincular ligament present in the order Arcoida is a derived character.
- 例句 characters
- Two famous fictional characters who wore deerstalker hats were Sherlock Holmes and Holden Caulfield in J. D. Salinger's Catcher in the Rye.
- undoubtedly the curtains closed at the exeunt of all the characters but one.
- That, however, is in the fantasyland where comic-strip characters grow up.
- Japanese and Chinese printers used to gouge characters in wood.
- Deslea, who has lots of characters she doesn't like, too, but she doesn't write hatefic about them, and if she did, she wouldn't post it to a general forum…
- Harry Potter names, characters and related indicia are copyright and trademark Warner Bros. © 2000. — Front matter, हैरी पॉटर और पारस पत्थर, Hindi translation of Harry Potter and the Philosopher’s Stone by J.K. Rowling.
Examples of character in a Sentence