- 名词 (Noun)BFword
- 动词 (Verb)BFwordPRwordingPT, PPworded
- It is swishly (I would say "pimped" but modern usage seems to have forgotten the word means to control and live off the earnings of a prostitute), very and a .
- For , we will the word - , don't !
- The Word of that those who to this and in to the “shall in their and to their .”
- Words have a than . — (translated)
- Words indenizened, and as . — .
- of the are the figurae that a word.
- , but he is at a for words.
- The a for word.
Definition of words in English Dictionary
- 词类阶层 (Part-of-Speech Hierarchy)