- 动词 (Verb)
- 形容词 (Adjective)COMmore viewedSUPmost viewed
- Another interesting technique to use is angle shooting. Action shot obliquely appears slower than the same action viewed at right angles
- A compensation program must be viewed by the participating physicians as being fairhanded in its distribution of the income produced.
- A certain amount of collateral damage and destruction to the surrounding environment has always been viewed as a necessary but generally undesirable by-product of military conflict.
Definition of viewed in English Dictionary
- 词类阶层 (Part-of-Speech Hierarchy)