- 动词 (Verb)BFverbSGverbsPRverbing
- "Are" is the third-person plural of the verb "to be".
- In English, the third person consists of pronouns such as he, she, it, and they, verbs such as is and has, and most nouns.
- Though the ungrammaticality of split verbs is an urban legend, it found its way into The Texas Law Review Manual on Style, which is the arbiter of usage for many law review journals.
- This book on English grammar encompasses all irregular verbs.
Definition of verbed in English Dictionary
- 词类阶层 (Part-of-Speech Hierarchy)