under 中文EN[ˈʌn.də(ɹ)] [ˈɐn.də(ɹ)] [ˈʌn.dɚ] [-ʌndə(ɹ)]
- 形容词 (Adjective)COMmore underSUPmost underPREunder-
- 副词 (Adverb)COMmore underSUPmost under
- 介系词 (Preposition)
- A an , be , do a and it under a , but on a , and it all them which are in the .
- "Give me the ," he under his . ¶ The girl's him. Her . "Red velvet's the ." ¶ "Give me those. The ."
- I the that the was under .
- Under these , the only plurivacuolar , with of (checked by microscope observation).
- Under in the of the and overdigestion of to [62 ].
- Under of , in or in which microorganic is , can its [11 ,12 ].
- In the , the was to its to under.
Definition of under in English Dictionary
- 词类阶层 (Part-of-Speech Hierarchy)