two 中文EN[tuː] [tʰu̟ː] [tu] [tʰu̟] [-uː]
- 名词 (Noun)PLtwosPREtwo-
- And the a of two when Townsend's was by .
- and are two that .
- Until these , the on two were to and from this , for their .
- Two - , Tuckeroo (Cupaniopsis anacardioides), and ( integrifolia var. integrifolia), are of these .
- Two were and the interexperiment ± (SD) is .
- Two or a , I , my , the , Greigg's and on — he's the .
- I don't to in the those two.
- In both this which the is the engifted from the , his would the two.
- The are by and splocket , the the two.
Definition of two in English Dictionary
- 词类阶层 (Part-of-Speech Hierarchy)