- 名词 (Noun)BFsuspicionPREsus-
- Without any sinister suspicion of anything being added or adempt. - Hugh Latimer.
- I have the sneaking suspicion that he has already taken a decision about this.
- [...] I was perturbed by the suspicion that the anguish of love contemned was alloyed in her broken heart with the pangs, sordid to my young mind, of wounded vanity.
- ...whilst on the side of a few there are ostentation and exclusiveness and the proud-heartedness that thrives on pity, not love, and on the side of the many there are envy, ignorance and suspicion.
Definition of suspicions in English Dictionary
- 词类阶层 (Part-of-Speech Hierarchy)
- fr suspicions