- 动词 (Verb)BFsupplySGsuppliesPRsupplying
- The of the in these was with a limnometric supplied with and a .
- Sce.: Which I'd , if at ; but I haven't the o' supplying your .'
- , who to with and an supply ( many "greenlined"' areas didn't get loans during the recession of 1974-1975)
- should your the , as there won't be any supplies.
- : should - , because it to its with the supplies.
- that should - because it to its with the supplies.
Definition of supplied in English Dictionary
- 词类阶层 (Part-of-Speech Hierarchy)