somebody 中文EN[ˈsʌmbədi] [ˈsʌmbɑdi]
名大人物, 重要人物 代某人
- 名词 (Noun)PLsomebodies
- 代词 (Pronoun)
- the from (Mr. Cardoza) on the , and he was that somebody had that the would the .
- I , somebody , or , and I .
- ... Then I've have to somebody who's be to me a -than- - of her, I have of who pince-nez: [ …]
- Somebody into his and his and .
- Somebody be a if they have to a $50 for $500 !
- I'm of a - I to be a somebody.
Definition of somebody in English Dictionary
- 词类阶层 (Part-of-Speech Hierarchy)
- en somebody's