名意义, 意味, 重要性
- 名词 (Noun)PLsignificancesSUF-ance
- the of significance in these at the microorganismal , P.
- "Dog-robber" has a significance to some ; but one has in he will have to its : an officer's or .
- the a significance , we can also the noncentrality τ 2 , which the of that a could .
- , of informativity, which for the - at the , significance.
- by of them, we to them , to them , to them closemindedly, or to their significance.
Definition of significance in English Dictionary
- 词类阶层 (Part-of-Speech Hierarchy)