reported 中文EN[ɹɪˈpɔɹtɪd] [ɹɪˈpɔːtɪd] [ɹəˈpoːtəd] [ɹɪˈpo(ː)ɹtɪd] [ɹɪˈpoətɪd] [-ɔː(ɹ)tɪd]
- 动词 (Verb)BFreportSGreportsPRreportingPREré-
- Do you me to deprioritize my report to this ?
- pseudoexophthalmos, , and have also been reported [3 ].
- of scapulothoracic scapulectomy has been reported in one and was to the of [ 26 ].
- Reports that have in the .
- A ligustrazine , 3β-hydroxyolea-12- -28-oic -3,5,6-trimethylpyrazin-2-methylester (T-OA, C 38 H 58 O 3 N 2), was reported.
- We "speak of the that we have ," and not as one who secondhanded reports.
- The sat -by- and , a - reports.
Definition of reported in English Dictionary
- 词类阶层 (Part-of-Speech Hierarchy)