- 名词 (Noun)BFreasonPREré-
- 动词 (Verb)BFreasonPRreasoningPT, PPreasoned
- was to be or , reason .
- It’s to , so there’s no reason to overclean it.”
- 2003, Why could not this of ? — , in the of Reason (Penguin 2004, p. 183)
- Reason , but the of will me .
- Samoza has a of who are non grata, and that I a to the for this reason.
- the who had been as I , attriting for reasons that all to the reason.
- , man's will is by his reason.
Definition of reasons in English Dictionary
- 词类阶层 (Part-of-Speech Hierarchy)