purposes 中文EN[ˈpɝpəsɪz] [ˈpɜːpəsɪz]
- 名词 (Noun)BFpurpose
- 动词 (Verb)BFpurposePRpurposingPT, PPpurposed
- Their will to be to them, they shall to subserve the purposes of .
- It a of , purpose and but it their and their in the .
- She had a of , a purpose in her , which to to who to that she had a , and it - .
- This is the a multitransitional of has been for this purpose.
- The of the to the of that was not for purpose.
- ...and no him who did not and his , both and , his - and of purpose.
Definition of purposes in English Dictionary
- 词类阶层 (Part-of-Speech Hierarchy)
- en purposest