puck 中文EN[pʌk] [-ʌk]
- 名词 (Noun)PLpucks
- Boyle’s goal, which came after Rangers defenseman Jason Strudwick overskated the puck behind the net to give the Kings an easy pass out front, came 13 minutes 8 seconds into the first period.
- Frolov outbattled Rangers defenseman Fedor Tyutin for the puck behind the Rangers’ net and passed in front to Anze Kopitar for an open shot.
- This intoxicating fume is caused by introducing into the fumigating lamp a piece of ignited vegetable substance, called puck , puckball , or frog-cheese, or, most commonly, fuzzball .
- Players are off side, if they enter the attacking zone before the puck.
- In which method of receiving the puck—with a fixed stick or a loose-handed stick—do you apply a bigger force to the puck?
Definition of puck in English Dictionary
- 词类阶层 (Part-of-Speech Hierarchy)