previous 中文EN[ˈpɹiviəs] [ˈpɹiːvɪəs]
形先的, 前的 副在前
- 名词 (Noun)PREpré-SUF-ious
- 形容词 (Adjective)
- A previous study suggested that overgeneration of ROS, caused by mitochondria dysfunction or depletion of enzymatic antioxidant system, could inhibit steroidogenic enzymes activity in MGCs and CCs.
- In June, 2007, the Japanese government officially changed the name to Iōtō, apparently restoring the previous reading.
- The previous study reported that AFM is an efficient tool to study the surface morphology and microtribological properties of thin films.
- Previous reports on unilateral LR recession commonly show extremely low rates of initial overcorrection and large exodrifts after surgery suggesting that the surgical dose may be increased.
- Previous studies have focused on reductions in mutant protein as a therapeutic approach, such as intrabodies and artificial polypeptides, which target the polyQ domain [24 ].
- Previous study showed the zic family member Zic2a was involved in the regulation of two prethalamic transcription factor dlx2a and arxa.
Definition of previous in English Dictionary
- 词类阶层 (Part-of-Speech Hierarchy)