played 中文EN[pleɪd] [-eɪd]
- 动词 (Verb)BFplaySGplaysPRplaying
- However, megalin may also play a partial role in these responses to ANG II.
- The band’s bass guitarist graduated from the conservatorium and has since played with Donavon Frankenreiter, John Butler, Angus Stone and Ash Grunwald.
- lthough he's obviously hung over, he's trying to play it off as food poisoning.
- Playing wind instruments involves tonguing on the reed or mouthpiece.
- Playing the sintir (a long-necked, resonant lute), Mr. Hakmoun leads spellbinding trance ceremonies, and with castanets around his ankles, performs acrobatic dances.
- Playing a radio in the office did not go over well with his coworkers.
- Some avant-garde composers request that performers detune their instruments before playing.
- They stopped for a moment at the end of the set to catch their breath before resuming play.
- It had a slight rasp, soft subtones in the low notes and even control through the registers; he scattered stylized shakes of vibrato all through his playing.
Definition of played in English Dictionary
- 词类阶层 (Part-of-Speech Hierarchy)
- en played on
- en played God
- en played out
- en played ball
- en played down