- 动词 (Verb)BFpersonSGpersonsPRpersoningPREPerso-
- 形容词 (Adjective)BFperson
- One person with that was Whitehill, the .
- In people are by in a .
- I the people who that on the were to a , but they a .
- People who've zorbed in , are too to the - that's the .
- People that the , or werehyenas, which they buda, were too in those to by .
- People me that was a -on for – a that a has .
- by and the person.
- that a 30 farmscraper could , , , , – and – for 50,000 people.
- to when of people.
Definition of personed in English Dictionary
- 词类阶层 (Part-of-Speech Hierarchy)
Other Vocabulary形似词 (Look-Alike Words)