- 名词 (Noun)BFoccurSUF-ing
- 动词 (Verb)BFoccurSGoccursPT, PPoccurred
- 形容词 (Adjective)BFoccur
- For a this , you would either that the occurs a or is backloaded.
- “So if a were to occur in the , you couldn’t reheal it,” she .
- These occur in , K1978Qfs*13 and L2058R in 1 and T1519Rfs*7 in exocytoplasmic 2.
- homœomorphic (morphological equivalents, see Chapter XXV) thus as of a where has not occurred.
- in the by that some of this will occur.
- to a for the to the , the that the was when the occurred.
Definition of occurring in English Dictionary
- 词类阶层 (Part-of-Speech Hierarchy)