objects 中文EN[ˈɒbdʒekts] [əbˈdʒekts]
- 名词 (Noun)BFobject
- 动词 (Verb)BFobjectPRobjectingPT, PPobjected
- The scale measures longness in units of length. Its ordinality guarantees that objects with greater longnesses are assigned more unites of length when measured.
- If slice category C over X has two objects (A, f) and (B, g) and a morphism h : (A, f) → (B, g), then this morphism would correspond to a like-named morphism h : A → B of C such that .
- They include photograms, noncamera images made by placing random objects (eyeglasses, hand tools, light bulbs) on light-sensitive paper.
- Microlensed double-image quasars have sent a consistent message that the baryonic dark matter consists of a dark population of free-roaming planet mass objects.
Definition of objects in English Dictionary
- 词类阶层 (Part-of-Speech Hierarchy)