notes 中文EN[noʊts] [nəʊts] [-əʊts]
- 名词 (Noun)BFnote
- It should be noted that the PC12 is from inexcitable pheochromocytes.
- It’s , it only a note of : an in, Dolan’s chargingly him with to .
- to note that the & (NVPC) is to through the .
- Note how the zygophores are to while to the progametangia.
- Note the of microchaetae on the notum of H /H attP .
- Note the in the and the .
- on the is a noting.
- he had , he to his on a note.
- The of the when he notes.
Definition of notes in English Dictionary
- 词类阶层 (Part-of-Speech Hierarchy)