- 名词 (Noun)BFnail
- 动词 (Verb)BFnailPRnailingPT, PPnailed
- The villagers fought tooth and nail to prevent the motorway being built through the local woodlands.
- is nail gun fired about twenty roofing nails a minute.
- He had bits of string, cans of nails and lots of other useful tidbits squirreled away throughout his garage.
- I had to resole my boot after I stepped on a nail.
- Can you fasten these boards together with some nails?
Definition of nails in English Dictionary
- 词类阶层 (Part-of-Speech Hierarchy)
- en nailset
- en nailsets
- en nails down