movie 中文EN[ˈmuːvi] [-uːvi]
- 名词 (Noun)PLmovies
- But your might be , because for a while the was , in B movies and and - and mocumentaries.
- 13 1997, - MOVIE 2:
- The movie was for the subtleness of its . of it as too .
- no and how to the , , as it was , gaggles of their . It a Sinatra movie.
- My sister's were of , and she'd her when she would her in the movies.
- A , and with the of the programable , of were , which were into a N- movie.
Definition of movie in English Dictionary
- 词类阶层 (Part-of-Speech Hierarchy)