movie 中文EN[ˈmuːvi] [-uːvi]
- 名词 (Noun)PLmovies
- , then, that the “Martian” and the movie (due Oct. 2) the of is nerdly.
- They also to movie precolor ; and or a of could their , .
- I movies with . I sat with uranists in the Deux . I in .
- no and how to the , , as it was , gaggles of their . It a Sinatra movie.
- My sister's were of , and she'd her when she would her in the movies.
- A , and with the of the programable , of were , which were into a N- movie.
Definition of movie in English Dictionary
- 词类阶层 (Part-of-Speech Hierarchy)