most 中文EN[məʊst] [moʊst] [-əʊst]
- 名词 (Noun)PLmostsSUF-most
- 副词 (Adverb)
- 限定词 (Determiner)
- Alberto is one of the most to have the at this .
- The were because we most of the to
- The is the most : When her to with a , , only “Lucy” obsessionists Mertz’s .
- Most are from the , in : , the and
- Most of the has for the , you should do the .
- Most of the were in [ … ] a - - of a to yagers.
- Our are at the who the most.
- There weren't at the - 40 at most.
Definition of most in English Dictionary
- 词类阶层 (Part-of-Speech Hierarchy)