- 名词 (Noun)BFmoleculePLmoleculæ
- Separate molecules will cohere because of electromagnetic force.
- Therefore, we selected, among a series of synthetized isothiosemicarbazides, two molecules which are highly selective CatK inhibitors (CKIs) to test their effects on osteoblasts and osteoclasts.
- Minute quantities of chiral molecules such as amino acid L-alanine and limonene transform the racemic array of left- and right-twisted tactoids into a homochiral set.
- This suggested that the maximum concentration in cells without producing any cytoxicity was around 100 nM for the candidate molecules.
- Here we evaluated the response of EHTs to hypoxia/reoxygenation (H/R) and the effect of known cardiocytoprotective molecules.
- Unstimulated (negative control) and stimulated cells were fixed and permeabelized to allow intracellular staining of phosphorylated signaling molecules.
Definition of molecules in English Dictionary
- 词类阶层 (Part-of-Speech Hierarchy)
Other Vocabulary形似词 (Look-Alike Words)
- en molecule