members 中文EN[ˈmɛmbəz] [ˈmɛmbɚz]
- 名词 (Noun)BFmemberPREmé-SUF-ers
- have to be a member to be at the . are to the .
- I him, he's members .
- It was a superdepressing to Steele’s members of the - : for you in with a .
- Members of the would in the they were .
- Members of the can .
- Dems were by Mr Boles’s , however : the is so of its Mr that such a would “kill” him, a member.
- Their will be a of the for members.
- Are you by any a member?
Definition of members in English Dictionary
- 词类阶层 (Part-of-Speech Hierarchy)