- 名词 (Noun)BFmeaningPREmé-
- Further, some investors ride the coattails of investor giants, such as Warren Buffett, meaning they would frequently invest in the stocks Buffet invested in.
- It all depends on what the meaning of is is. - Bill Clinton
- No practice is more demanding than santhara, which was first mentioned in texts written more than 1,500 years ago and derives from a word in the ancient Prakrit language meaning “bed of grass.”
- No longer just an excuse to eat great food and drink fine riesling, the Spring Festival has taken on new meaning.
- Evidences from ectrophysiological studies which employed affective priming paradigms also support the idea that music can convey emotional meaning.
- The editor decided that repunctuating Shakespeare's sonnets risked damaging their meaning.
Definition of meanings in English Dictionary
- 词类阶层 (Part-of-Speech Hierarchy)