made 中文EN[meɪ̯d] [-eɪd]
- 名词 (Noun)PLmadesSUF-ade
- 动词 (Verb)
- There was another big piece of coral that he later on made into a bowguard.
- Thank you for the unexpected gift. It really made my day.
- The doctor made several recordings today which she will transcribe into medical reports tomorrow.
- made many mistakes in my youth, but learned from them all.
- Made of oiled silk, a gasproof suit that can be packed into a pouch and carried in a handbag offers protection from gas to a person caught in an air raid.
- We currently prefer to position this cutting guide freehandedly, without any supports, which means shorter cutaneous incisions can be made.
- After the meeting, Jim summarised the major decisions made.
- It's a great idea, and if it catches on and sells well, we'll have it made.
Definition of made in English Dictionary
- 词类阶层 (Part-of-Speech Hierarchy)