letters 中文EN[ˈlɛtɚz] [ˈlɛtəz]
- 名词 (Noun)BFletterSUF-ers
- 动词 (Verb)BFletterPRletteringPT, PPlettered
- This wine comes from France. I got a letter from my brother
- the perusal of the letter he had brought from his master cast a chill over things. — Kazimierz Waliszewski, Ivan the Terrible, Part 4, Chapter 2, translated by Lady Mary Loyd.
- In response to the letter writer (June 14) who suggests I fuhgeddaboud signing copies of my book “Forever Blue” in Brooklyn:
- Letters of the alphabet are the figurae that comprise a written word.
- The editor composed a historical journal from many individual letters.
- My correspondent apologized for not answering my letter.
Definition of letters in English Dictionary
- 词类阶层 (Part-of-Speech Hierarchy)