- 动词 (Verb)
- 形容词 (Adjective)COMmore involvedSUPmost involved
- He related an involved story about every ancestor since 1895.
- Associated with others, be a participant or make someone be a participant (in a crime, process, etc.).
- He was involved in the project for three years.
- He got involved in a bar fight.
- When the family wrapped up my father's will, no one tried to make me feel involved.
- Having an affair with someone.
- The internal dynamics of the group itself may be extremely violent, for violence and pisstaking are inextricably linked, and each are involved in the central sphere of having a laff (Willis 1988: 29).
- In contrast to ALBA proteins that are RNA-binding proteins involved in parasite development in the tsetse fly, the signal was not reduced in proventricular stages [42 ].
- T'bilisi said guerillas it did not control were involved in fighting on the Georgian side.
- To work efficiently, it's important to have a handle on the procedures involved.
- The locations of PAOD were defined as proximal when the iliac arteries were involved, and distal when the femoropopliteal arteries were involved.
- She's been keeping me at arm's length all the time. She doesn't want to get involved.
Definition of involved in English Dictionary
- 词类阶层 (Part-of-Speech Hierarchy)
- en involvedly
- en involvedness