- 名词 (Noun)BFintervalPREinter-
- The intervals the ; the intervals of the (x, x+1) are a .
- In - (20 Hz) rTMS , of 1.9 s , by an intertrain interval of 12 s (1560 pulses per ).
- , G. H., Broecker, W. S. & , R. B. The interval 17.5 to 14.5 kyrs .
- - of intraexaminer was and in 30 with a 2- interval.
- The that their was when she that they their in fifteen- intervals.
- A 62- - with and oscillopsia with a 6- interval.
Definition of intervals in English Dictionary
- 词类阶层 (Part-of-Speech Hierarchy)