including 中文EN[ɪnˈkluːdɪŋ] [ɪŋˈkluːdɪŋ]
- 动词 (Verb)BFincludeSGincludesPT, PPincludedSUF-ing
- 介系词 (Preposition)
- The of “normal-appearing” included , , , and with nonemphysematous alveolar/air .
- The "raze to the ground" is a , since the "raze" includes the "to the ground".
- A , of the , can include such as the and , the , the - and the .
- Including in can be a to the .
- The were or an , but also that were desterilized or were were included.
Definition of including in English Dictionary
- 词类阶层 (Part-of-Speech Hierarchy)