including 中文EN[ɪnˈkluːdɪŋ] [ɪŋˈkluːdɪŋ]
- 动词 (Verb)BFincludeSGincludesPT, PPincludedSUF-ing
- 介系词 (Preposition)
- These included Niphargus from and anchihaline [23 ] and Gammarus and Echinogammarus that only in [21 ,24 ].
- The of Th2 , including -4, -10, and -13, in the of the protumor of TAMs has also been in .
- All including and neuromonitoring was our ( http://www.neonet.unibe.ch/php/manuel.php?locator=tabs4acc2 ).
- Including in can be a to the .
- The were or an , but also that were desterilized or were were included.
Definition of including in English Dictionary
- 词类阶层 (Part-of-Speech Hierarchy)