important 中文EN[ɪmˈpɔːtənt] [ɪmˈpɔːtn̩t] [ɪmˈpɔɹtənt] [ɪmˈpɔɹtn̩t] [ɪmˈpo(ː)ɹtənt] [ɪmˈpo(ː)ɹtn̩t] [ɪmˈpo.tənt] [ɪmˈpoətn̩t]
- 形容词 (Adjective)COMmore importantSUPmost importantSUF-ant
- As we rise in the scale of forces towards greater subtility, the forces become more important and efficient.
- It is important to instill discipline in a child at an early age.
- Wearability is an important consideration in the design of clothing.
- Mrs. Winkle (Fulgar carica). As there are no trees in the ocean, they pride themselves on their "family tails," which are quite as ancient and just as important.
- By overteaching children, we prevent them from focusing on the topics that are important.
- I had to ring you back because I forgot to ask you something important.
Definition of important in English Dictionary
- 词类阶层 (Part-of-Speech Hierarchy)
- fr important
- en importantly
- fr importants
- fr importante
- fr importantes