goods 中文EN[ɡʊdz] [-ʊdz] [(baɖáː’iʕu)] [(sílaʕ)] [(biɖáːʕah)]
- 名词 (Noun)BFgood
- better is Thymiopoulos’ “young vines” xynomavro, which of , and to the .
- [Appending one at a is] still a better than , which .
- The in a - - winkfest that has but a good , which was all it .
- Good to the and of the .
- better the woman's , your and here and we'll be to have you.
- Good of them, who to do so the for .
- When he to have a my , I didn't of it, but I'm he was no good.
- Still, it when a me why I couldn't do any better.
- doesn't to ; just doesn't better.
Definition of goods in English Dictionary
- 词类阶层 (Part-of-Speech Hierarchy)