- 动词 (Verb)BFfullSGfullsPRfullingPREfull-
- True, he's a little young for full curmudgeonhood, but he's been working tirelessly at it for years, and he takes a gadfly's delight in pointing out that this or that emperor has no clothes.
- Drogba's main contribution prior to his goal was to go through his full range of theatrics but this was an example of exactly why Di Matteo made him his choice.
- This seems simplistic, as [ … ] his oeuvre is as obsessed with death as a museum full of trecento paintings.
- Full threadbare was his overeste courtepy. — Chaucer.
- To unseven the sacraments of the church of Rome. — Fuller.
- These synodists thought fit in Latin as yet to veil their decrees from vulgar eyes. — Fuller.
- Conferred those moneys on the nuns, which since they have well housewived. — Fuller.
Definition of fulled in English Dictionary
- 词类阶层 (Part-of-Speech Hierarchy)