forms 中文EN[fɔːmz] [fɔɹmz]
- 名词 (Noun)BFformPREfor-
- 动词 (Verb)BFformPRformingPT, PPformed
- or formed by a glacier’s from the of , are to be some of the world’s .
- The that both forms of homonegativity are in .
- This (68%) is the subellipsoidal form of the protoconch.
- She is but not deformingly to , to , to in its and forms.
- The 01–41 was by (Lewisburg, PA) in both the and nonbiotinylated forms.
- in , where in some , or , both would be forms.
Definition of forms in English Dictionary
- 词类阶层 (Part-of-Speech Hierarchy)