following 中文EN[ˈfɒləʊɪŋ] [ˈfɑloʊɪŋ]
- 名词 (Noun)PLfollowingsSUF-ing
- 形容词 (Adjective)
- 介系词 (Preposition)
- "Are you following me?" she , straightout. "Course not. I'm powerwalking."
- The following are some of disjunctivitis that have the of and with their and .
- The of graph’s which had following the and why they could not the ad’s .
- Following the in [2, 3], are : [ …] .
- Following in the of , , , and , we can and liturgize catechetically.
- Following the of , in is antiported by into (VAChT).
Definition of following in English Dictionary
- 词类阶层 (Part-of-Speech Hierarchy)