- 动词 (Verb)BFfeltSGfeltsPRfelting
- 形容词 (Adjective)BFfeltCOMmore feltSUPmost felt
- Nope, just a sad trolltard that's felt the need to harass this NG and it's[sic] members for years.
- Two people can have the same idea at the same time because they felt the same thought-forms.
- His was a nature— weak I own — that felt a sordidness in narrow means and their attendants ; the ugliness of poverty pained his spirit.
- felt that the man was of a vindictive nature, and would do me an evil turn if he found the opportunity  [ …] .
- After she found out the truth, she had words with him, to tell him how she felt.
- A-kneeling, a lad armcrosses his chest as a knight afoot, armed-at-all-points, both-handedly overhelms a sword & swooshes ~ the colée is dealt & felt!
Definition of felted in English Dictionary
- 词类阶层 (Part-of-Speech Hierarchy)