famous 中文EN[ˈfeɪməs] [-eɪməs]
- 形容词 (Adjective)COMmore famousSUPmost famousSUF-ous
- After all, to be an Amazonian chief is to be a legend to your tribe alone, but to be a famous Latin American novelist is to be paparazzied for your foibles.
- We're having a party on Saturday, but you must dress up as a famous historical figure.
- Let us turn now to the famous Chinese green, or lokao. This substance, when upon silk, is the finest green yet known [ …]
Definition of famous in English Dictionary
- 词类阶层 (Part-of-Speech Hierarchy)
- en famoused
- en famously
- en famousest
- en famousness
- en famous last words