- 代词 (Pronoun)SUF-one
- , to her by with everyone .
- This is a , so everyone should .
- With the they were , everyone them to just the with the .
- Everyone was . I couldn't a in .
- Everyone he the , but he still it.
- Everyone should just at my .
- And is our -- where, if you are , you just a of a very . your , everyone!
Definition of everyone in English Dictionary
- 词类阶层 (Part-of-Speech Hierarchy)
- en everyone else
- en everyone and their dog
- en everyone and his brother
- en everyone and their mother
- en everyone and their brother