- 代词 (Pronoun)SUF-one
- In , everyone the .
- If you the , you that he is just an to a , everyone .
- on his and everyone just !
- Everyone he the , but he still it.
- Everyone just their and . (Byron Coley, liner notes for the album "Piece for Jetsun Dolma" by Thurston Moore)
- Everyone was the , but when she the they all .
- And is our -- where, if you are , you just a of a very . your , everyone!
Definition of everyone in English Dictionary
- 词类阶层 (Part-of-Speech Hierarchy)
- en everyone else
- en everyone and their dog
- en everyone and his brother
- en everyone and their mother
- en everyone and their brother