- 代词 (Pronoun)SUF-one
- I if it was one , all, and everyone was ... I would have to I. To you the , I they would .
- In the of the gruntometer, everyone should how .
- , I everyone is that to and is to with .
- Everyone to on what he should .
- Everyone should just at my .
- Everyone should Pecha Kucha—it's a for your you do not this for your .
- And is our -- where, if you are , you just a of a very . your , everyone!
Definition of everyone in English Dictionary
- 词类阶层 (Part-of-Speech Hierarchy)
- en everyone else
- en everyone and their dog
- en everyone and his brother
- en everyone and their mother
- en everyone and their brother