- 代词 (Pronoun)SUF-one
- I to unkey the , and everyone could still me.
- On the , - who at the , everyone - their in , 'perp' and 'forensics.'
- This is a , so everyone should .
- Everyone to on what he should .
- Everyone just their and . (Byron Coley, liner notes for the album "Piece for Jetsun Dolma" by Thurston Moore)
- Everyone was . I couldn't a in .
- And is our -- where, if you are , you just a of a very . your , everyone!
Definition of everyone in English Dictionary
- 词类阶层 (Part-of-Speech Hierarchy)
- en everyone else
- en everyone and their dog
- en everyone and his brother
- en everyone and their mother
- en everyone and their brother