- 名词 (Noun)BFelement
- The project had to be stripped down to the core elements in order to hit the budget.
- During the current renovation, Sage has been able to repurchase several of these elements on eBay and has refabricated others.
- We should attack the enemy's camp now while we still have the element of surprise.
- In [ 3 ], the author performed an impressive volume of theoretical and experimental studies concerning the hydrologistors as new hydraulic systems and elements.
Definition of elements in English Dictionary
- 词类阶层 (Part-of-Speech Hierarchy)