earlier 中文EN[ˈɝliɚ] [ˈɜː.lɪə]
- 形容词 (Adjective)BFearlySUPearliestSUF-ier
- 副词 (Adverb)BFearlySUPearliest
- , of is the of drusens, whose in the is an early - degeration (AMD) [46 ].
- I shall be because I the earlier .
- of the of a whose in an earlier was with an of supervirility .
- Early on, the outpower their .
- Earlier gametocytogenesis and might to the [ 15 ].
- Early , and with .
- to for Peter's earlier.
- isn't here. mustn't've we'd be so early.
- This you were earlier.
Definition of earlier in English Dictionary
- 词类阶层 (Part-of-Speech Hierarchy)
- en earlierness