- 名词 (Noun)BFdivision
- The Astros lead the division through half the season.
- They downsized the division by offering attractive early-retirement packages and selling off an office building.
- Though the Constitution grants Iraq’s only elected body wide powers to pass laws and investigate, sectarian divisions and the need for a twothirds majority in some cases have often led to deadlock.
- Division of splenocolic and gastrocolic ligaments from left to right completed splenic flexure mobilization releasing the distal third of transverse colon.
Definition of divisions in English Dictionary
- 词类阶层 (Part-of-Speech Hierarchy)
- fr divisions