discussed 中文EN[dɪsˈkʌst] [-ʌst]
- 动词 (Verb)BFdiscussSGdiscussesPRdiscussingPREdis-
- , one who discussed - a and it to the and .
- This a of thirteen to to and then discusses some for doublehanded .
- A , the class, their and discussing their hooptees.
- Therefore, the of of the antihemolytic of G. lucidum and that of the of Pb on the were discussed.
- We'll do some to what we've discussed.
- This all the of the as we discussed.
Definition of discussed in English Dictionary
- 词类阶层 (Part-of-Speech Hierarchy)