- 动词 (Verb)BFdebateSGdebatesPRdebatingPREdé-SUF-ated
- 形容词 (Adjective)BFdebate
- debating him a , not because the were .
- debate , a of that has been at the for .
- There is a debate whether or not to some of the .
- Debate on the in the with no of .
- The at this to - their , and debate.
- , they "a on both your houses" to the in the prescriptionist-descriptionist debate.
- Though only a , he informedly to the debate.
Definition of debated in English Dictionary
- 词类阶层 (Part-of-Speech Hierarchy)