- 动词 (Verb)BFcoastPRcoastingPT, PPcoasted
- Hue is the capital of Vietnam's North Central Coast economic region
- But the persistence of the camps appearing along the Normandy coast is a sympton of the failure of a wider European asylum policy.
- He just coasts through life like it doesn't mean a thing.
- Nine riders [ … ] dropped out with injuries sustained in two crashes during the 136km trip from suburban Adelaide through the Clare Valley winegrowing region to Victor Harbour on the coast.
- Shoppers at supercenters are usually between the ages of 25 and 49, and more likely to live in the South or Midwest than on either coast.
- During the Crusade, they encountered the first batch of jihadists near the coast.
Definition of coasts in English Dictionary
- 词类阶层 (Part-of-Speech Hierarchy)