characters 中文EN[ˈkɛɹəktɚz] [ˈkʰæɹəktɚz] [ˈkæɹəktəz]
- 名词 (Noun)BFcharacterSUF-ers
- They are characterized instead by lists of homoplasious polythetic characters that are not easily retrievable from the publications [70 –73 ].
- The morphological variation of the stapes led to the recognition of 11 phylogenetic characters that were included in a total evidence data matrix centered in the analysis of gomphodont cynodonts.
- Why, if speakability is Carson’s aim, would she have one of her characters declare, “Look at him, look how he drips unhealth — shudder object!”
- I think they would try to humanize the worst villains in history out of their fear that the audience might not like the central character.
- That Ulibarri sees the Ecuadorean Indian as too burdened by a tradition of dehumanizing servitude is perhaps more revealing of his deep-seated Usonianism than of the Indians' real character.
- To find the first digit in a positive number, stringify it and take the first character.
Definition of characters in English Dictionary
- 词类阶层 (Part-of-Speech Hierarchy)