characters 中文EN[ˈkɛɹəktɚz] [ˈkʰæɹəktɚz] [ˈkæɹəktəz]
- 名词 (Noun)BFcharacterSUF-ers
- We -seq in the of of bermudagrass, which had characters and .
- But the was by a multifloored with through which characters .
- We to toughmindedly than Sandel does (and toughmindedly than I have done in some of my writings on citizenship) on the character of a - .
- I they would to the in their that the might not the character.
- That Ulibarri the as too by a of is of his - Usonianism than of the Indians' character.
- To the in a , it and the character.
Definition of characters in English Dictionary
- 词类阶层 (Part-of-Speech Hierarchy)