- 动词 (Verb)BFcharacterSGcharactersPRcharacteringSUF-red
- Williams flings her characters — ghosts and teenagers and seekers — across the desert with a kind of narratorial rage.
- It exhibits peramorphosis to a degree unknown in any other caudate, in the case of a few characters even unknown in any other lissamphibian.
- The spreading of novel teachings, often radical in character and at times even eccentric — chiliasm, adamitism, abuse of the sacrament of the altar — did not cease, however
- To find the first digit in a positive number, stringify it and take the first character.
- I think they would try to humanize the worst villains in history out of their fear that the audience might not like the central character.
- That Ulibarri sees the Ecuadorean Indian as too burdened by a tradition of dehumanizing servitude is perhaps more revealing of his deep-seated Usonianism than of the Indians' real character.
Definition of charactered in English Dictionary
- 词类阶层 (Part-of-Speech Hierarchy)